On 4/1/06 12:08 PM, "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Completely unrelated, but I'll mention that today is a hard one for Wes'
> family... he was an April Fool's baby.  Stop the damn war!  There are things
> worse than a gift of regurgitated dog shit in the living room.

This post has cheered me up since losing my job on Thursday.

I don't know for certain, but this seems to be "small" dog behavior.  My
large dogs wouldn't go near its own business, much less eat it.

I was watching my step-sisters pug a couple of weeks ago, when I saw this
habit first hand.  I was out in the yard letting Mugsy tend to business when
I noticed him eating something...

He kept it down, but I didn't want him near me or the kids.

Solving the problem?  Air horn.  Even before thinks about it, scare it out
of him before he can take it back in.  It works for big dog behaviors, and
I know enough about those.