On 12/04/2006, at 10:01 PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

Of course, it's possible that the answer you get will be "RTF¹M" . . .

Now there's a good shortcut to atheism. :-)

Not necessarily, if as some have suggested the Bible is a record of God's dealings with other humans. Then it might give you some useful guidelines which you could employ in your life. FWIW, my experience is that God, like a good professor, gives you the smallest possible hint to get you on the right track. In some cases that hint may well be found in the Scriptures

Sure. But, I guess you're just as likely to find that smiting and stoning is recommended as a solution as kiss-and-make-up is...

Charlie