On Apr 13, 2006, at 1:53 PM, Julia Thompson wrote:

Matthew and Julie Bos wrote:
On 4/12/06 4:04 PM, "Deborah Harrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I read about this a couple of weeks ago and started to drink more of the
stuff.  Like I need more excuses for chocolate consumption.
Although I do add more protein powder to it for extra kick. I am training for a 25K the middle of next month. And now that I am jobless, I have more
time to train!
Matthew
If you run 25 miles a week, you can eat what you want.

If you breastfeed twins, you can eat what you want.

I am not in a position to confirm or gainsay your assertion: I have only one child.

Dave

And he is well past breast-feeding age Maru