At 08:16 PM Wednesday 11/2/2005, Warren Ockrassa wrote:
On Oct 31, 2005, at 4:20 PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

Why am I seeing a still from "The Naked Time" with the caption "The Gay Blade" . . . ?

Ooooooo. Nice. I was going to make a comment about "Space seed" but am glad I haven't.

I guess poor Sulu would have been fairly bored on the planet of Mudd's Women too. But what really surprises me is that Takei was able to stay closeted for so damned long. How can ANYone make it to nearly seven decades in Hollywood without *someone* spilling the story?

FWIW, it's his birthday today (Thursday).

(No, I didn't know that, nor did I look it up. I got one of those reminder notices from a _Star Trek_ mailing list I am on . . . )

Hoping All The Supposed Wits Restrain Themselves From Wishing Him A Gay Old Time Maru

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton

(Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)