From: "Horn, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: RE: Blog entry with interesting comment
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:52:34 -0500

> On Behalf Of Julia Thompson
>
> An essay criticizing skeptics is torn apart here:
>
> http://www.autismstreet.org/weblog/?p=39
>
> And the first commenter is James Randi.  So I just had to share.

A very interesting article.  Even more interesting, for me, was the
site itself.  My daughter was just diagnosed with Asperger's
Syndrome and ADHD (inattentive type).  I know there are (or were)
some on this list with AS or ADHD.  Any recommended sites out there
for a Mom and Dad struggling to put some order into all this chaos?

 - jmh