On 07/05/2006, at 10:05 PM, Alberto Vieira Ferreira Monteiro wrote:

Charlie Bell escreveu:

I'm no Fool, but he admires Windows 2000 and NTFS. I also think
he admires one religion, "fundamentalist atheism".

*wry smile* How can one be fundamentalist to a lack of belief?

By rejecting any possibility that God [or gods, or The Devil, etc] exists.

So? Non-belief in the supernatural can't be "fundamentalist", there's no scripture or dogma. It might be a belief, it might even be strident and loudly held, but it's a slightly different class of belief.

Charlie