On May 8, 2006, at 3:03 PM, Xponent wrote:

FWIW my gamertag is "mamaEffword". Who else out there has a 360, and do
you want to come and play? Now you know whom to address. ;)

LOL......I bought my son a 360 for his birthday in March and it sits on the
floor in his room unused.

What? You mean he … gasp … HAS A LIFE?

Oh my my my, this will not do, not at all.

I haven't played it myself, but I might get a roundtuit one of these days.

Check out Oblivion. Extremely addictive, but alas, no online play side to it at all.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
<http://books.nightwares.com/>