At 12:44 PM Tuesday 5/9/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
There are certain numbers that turn up over and over again in wildly varying situations in nature.

And in the laundry room.

# of items in the first load:   21
        # of my shirts:         8
        # of Dan's shirts:      13
        # of Dan's shirts needing to go on hangers:     5

# of items in second load:      13

# of items in third load:       55

(No breakdown on whose stuff is whose in the second or third loads.)

I'm having entirely too much fun today.

        Julia

Well, if you're going to find famous eponymous numbers represented in the count of clothing items found in your laundry, it is probably better that they be Fibonacci's rather than Avogadro's or Skewe's . . .

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton

(Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)