On 5/16/06, Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On May 16, 2006, at 8:20 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Documentary Film on Autism Stuns Internet Viewers
> "Autism Every Day" produced for Autism Speaks.

This is very difficult to watch: my heart is breaking for these parents
and their children...

I think it's impossible for me to say this without pissing somebody
off --
 including myself -- but watching this reminded me that there are worse
things than having your child die of brain cancer.

Dave

I'm curious- where are you guys getting the file from? The linked
Autism Speaks page doesn't work- nothing downloads.

~maru