On 15/07/2006, at 6:08 PM, Bryon Daly wrote:

On 7/15/06, jdiebremse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We weren't discussing abortion.

Yes we are.   We are talking about conceiving a number of children,
and "eliminating" the children of the undesired sex.

Personally, I think it's ridiculous for someone to go through the pain, expense and hassle of IVF just to ensure the desired sex for their child, particularly when there's a way to at least raise the odds without doing all
that.

A number of ways. Timing is one, as well as centrifugation as you mentioned.

The most reliable is, of course, infanticide... ;-) Or just swap them about in the maternity ward. Worked in The Omen...

Charlie