[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Julia wrote
I understand it's important. And I'm grateful that I'm not subjected to details of the French soccer player's live, unlike those of Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, J-Lo and Jennifer Anniston. Oh, and I am SICK of Tom & Katie. And my favorite grocery store isn't putting very many Sudoku books at the checkout line for me to try to distract myself with. :(
I wasn't going to get hooked, but found Sudoku is a great way to pass a
few minutes without getting a long term project.  I kept saying I  would buy
a book, but my mom sent me a hand held (made by Kid Galaxy) and
I am pretty content in airport lines now :-)  I understand in many  places
the demand for books is outstripping production.

I've gotten hooked on Kakuro now. Those books are harder to find.... I need to find a good website for printing free puzzles. Or start ordering from amazon.com.

For Sudoku, www.websudoku.com is great for doing it online and printing it out to take with you.

        Julia