From: xxxx
Date: Jul 17, 2006 9:34 AM
Subject: [sanjosefreecycle] Wanted : Still seeking Casket
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Looking for a real casket or Full sized well made coffin, in good
shape.

  I work in the haunted house industry and really need a good one
that will last through several years of use, not just some cheap prop
from Spirit or Spencers. Our budget is gone, but we still need one.

Thanx in advance.

- ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/rcTolB/TM

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one
gift at a time. What do you want to post on Freecycle today?
http://www.freecycle.org
Yahoo! Groups Links

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/