Matthew and Julie Bos wrote:
On 7/19/06 11:47 AM, "Dave Land" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On the strength of your reasoning (as well as recent views of myself
in a mirror), I concede the point that I am nowhere /near/ as hot as
Sigourney Weaver, who would be significantly hotter regardless of
her mode of dress.

You may be no Sigourney Weaver, but are you hotter than Rick Moranis?

Almost Rhetorical Maru
Matthew

I'm tempted to say that the chubby guy who was somewhat drunk and in an evening gown, asking if it made him look too fat, was hotter than Rick Moranis. Not having seen Rick Moranis that close, though, I can't tell for sure.

(The chubby guy in question is a real sweetheart, and the evening gown worked better on him than a kilt probably would have.)

        Julia