From: Gary Nunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Brin Mail List <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:38:26 PM
Subject: SciFi Channel sinks to all new low.

It's with a heavy heart that I must report the SciFi Channel has sunk to a
new all time low.

I can only guess that SciFi Channel felt as if they had to do one worse than
Tremors: The Series, and Scare Tactics.

[Deep sigh here]  As I type this, the SciFi Channel is showing professional
wrestling.

Gary   <---- Who just doesn't have the heart to create a witty closing line
after this traumatic event.