Andrew Crystall wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 at 18:17, William T Goodall wrote:

No, of course they don't have the same teachings. That's the point -
there are a variety of non-religious creeds which vary from
Scientology to Communism and so on.
Scientology is a religion. Communism is a quasi-religion.

Again, per my last email absolute rubbish. Scientology is a creed, a UFO cult set up to milk the members of cash. It is a business, not a religion.

Andrew--

If I could step in here, I think this is part of
William's point.  From the outside, it's hard to
tell one group that teaches nonsense and milks its
members from another.  : )

                                ---David