On 2 Sep 2006, at 11:49PM, Nick Arnett wrote:

On 9/2/06, PAT MATHEWS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

TIME! Everything's been repeated - asserted, not debated - several times
over and we're getting into battling assertions now with ad hominem
trimmings.

I resent that. I believe I wrote something original about pink unicorns.

Perhaps the pink unicorn is actually the elephant in the room that nobody talks about? Perhaps a pink elephant. Or an elephantine unicorn? Or some strange hybrid of unicorn and elephant? Perhaps an indeterminate number of them are performing a gavotte on the head of a pin?

After all, nobody can prove a negative and it's all just a theory anyway...

Third Policeman Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Theists cannot be trusted as they believe that right and wrong are the arbitrary proclamations of invisible demons.