On 3 Sep 2006, at 11:03PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Oh, I had no real expectation that you would respond in any meaningful way, but I could not let such a statement of intellectual vacuum lay unchallenged. Since so far you are the only one making a statement of such belief, I can rest assured that there is no need to prove otherwise. Irregardless, I am not the one to prove you wrong since I was the one to challenge YOUR factless and itellectually lazy statement.

See my other post. If nobody else has anything to add we can take it for established fact that the Catholic Church is a dangerous pedophile organisation that has been molesting children for centuries. That's apart from all the other criminal activities it is involved in. And don't get me started on nuns.

History Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Theists cannot be trusted as they believe that right and wrong are the arbitrary proclamations of invisible demons.