On 4 Sep 2006, at 6:05PM, Dan Minette wrote:

Just to check, I found a common source for definitions I haven't used before, and now quote it's definition of religion: Answers.com

And I quote:

<quote>
re·li·gion (rĭ-lĭj'ən)
n.

1a) Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

1b) A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.

2) The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

3) A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.

4) A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious
devotion.

This is just the same bone-headed nonsense the creationists try to pull with the definition of theory. It doesn't fool anybody and underlines just how weak you really think your arguments are if this is what you resort to.

Round Again Maru
--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Aerospace is plumbing with the volume turned up." - John Carmack