On 07/09/2006, at 8:29 PM, William T Goodall wrote:

On 7 Sep 2006, at 5:06PM, Charlie Bell wrote:

On 07/09/2006, at 6:58 PM, Brother John wrote:

William T Goodall wrote:
The atheists eat less babies than the theists though due to having a rationally designed, probably vegetarian, diet.
There is nothing rational about a vegetarian diet. Vegetarianism is just a form of holier-than-thou for atheists.

Rich, atheist and vegetarian.

Me, atheist and omnivorous.

Doesn't matter a damn to me what you eat.

I don't think it's right to eat things that demonstrate a certain level of intelligence or empathy such as dolphins, parrots or dogs for example.

Yeah, in general. Although I eat pork, and they're smart. What a hypocrite I am...

But it would be OK to eat Republicans or Fundamentalists as long as they were properly cooked.

Or embryos. But not foetuses past the 16th week.

Arse, mixed my threads again... ;)

Charlie