JDG wrote:

> Additionally, would you agree or disagree the federal regulators should
> engage in political censorship of content on American airwaves,
>  either all the time, or near the time of an election?

And you only have _two_ parties. Here in Brazil, because of the
next election, humour programs are _forbidden_ to make unbalanced
fun about the candidates. So, they have to be equally nasty to
mock Lula [with 50%+ of the intention of votes] and
some-irrelevant-guy-whose-name-I-can't-remember [with 0.001% of
the intention of votes].

The consequence? No more humour with Lula :-/

[but the best humorist that represented Lula, Bussunda, died
during the World Cup - a great loss to Brazilian humour :-/]

Alberto Monteiro