At 10:07 PM Wednesday 9/20/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 11:49 AM Monday 9/11/2006, Gibson Jonathan wrote:

[...] do you let the programmers self-test in a vacuum

If so, you probably go through a _lot_ of testers that way. And you have to wonder about the reports they gasp out in the last stages of hypoxia.

Dammit, Ronn!, I can't read anymore listmail tonight.  You made me laugh.

Aren't you the one who warns others about the dangers of drinking anything while reading list mail?

And that hurts right now!

Sorry.  I hope you didn't pull anything loose.  And I do hope you heal soon.

-- Ronn!  :)