On Sep 16, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Dave Land wrote:

After watching the "Pyroclastic" video that WTG pointed to, I realized
that I'd been giving way too much credence to "Just-So Stories" about
what might possibly have happened. It's not that this particular video
was all that bad (it was utterly unconvincing to me, but that's beside
the point), it just highlighted for me how much I'd been accepting the
"coulda beens" and "shouldna beens" that are the stock in trade of
conspiracy theories.

I know it's not easy to back away from an ardently-defended point of view. I'm glad, though, that the light of reason broke at last.

--
Warren Ockrassa
Blog  | http://indigestible.nightwares.com/