Jim Sharkey wrote:
John D. Giorgis wrote:
NY Giants at Philadelphia - Pick: EAGLES

How about them Giants?? I can't believe they turned that around, as they were being soundly whupped for the first 40 minutes of the game. Though I have to wonder if it's a sign of their resiliency or the Eagles' inability to close out games.

Jim

Not that I like ANYONE in the NFC East at this point (although I will root for the Cowboys if T.O. isn't playing), but I like Eli Manning. :)

(I also like his brother, and enjoyed some of his brother's game that day, as well.)

        Julia