Charlie Bell wrote:

On 30/09/2006, at 1:43 PM, Julia Thompson wrote:

Nick Arnett wrote:
On 9/29/06, Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No, it's the SAME SIZE as each of the first two.  THAT'S the one that
took me a week or two to wrap my head around.  :)
No, they're not the same size.  I'm sure of it.  I counted them.

Well, hey, they are a COUNTABLE number.  :)

(I heard a bit of a GWB speech where he said something about "uncountable numbers of people" or something like that, and my first reaction was, "Geez, it's a *finite* number, so it's certainly *countable*, sheesh!")

Uncountable for him, possibly? One, two, three, four, many, uncountable...

Charlie
Watership Bush Maru

Oh, man, just the other night we were talking about how cool Dandelion was! :)

        Julia