> On Behalf Of jdiebremse
>
> Presuming that you would describe the fear of your
> grandmother being forced to live in a cardboard box on the
> street and eat dogfood for lunch if Republicans are elected
> to be "principle" rather than "personal safety."

See, that's the thing.  If I'm worried about *my* grandmother being
forced to eat dogfood (or *my* mother or even *myself*), that would
be "personal safety".  But if I'm worried about the fact that a
given policy will make *anyone's* grandmother more likely to have to
eat dogfood, then it's a matter of principle.

 - jmh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.