--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hiro is definately my favorite character of the series, followed by
> the Indian professors son.
> Last week I was arguing that the "guy from the future" might not be
> Hiro, but this week it is plain that he is indeed Hiro. The swords
> really threw me and his demeanor is vastly different than the Hiro of
> the first three episodes, leading me to argue this week that "Future
> Hiro" is not from the near/immediate future but from sometime a few
> years ahead. "Future Hiro" has a self-possession and gravitas that a
> geeky dreamer like "Present Hiro" couldn't possibly obtain in the few
> weeks before the disaster strikes. I think also that he could not be
> very adept with that sword after only a few weeks.

He also got contacts!

Also, he seems to be able to control his teleport/timetravel power in a
way that he doesn't currently.

I think that sort of sets up that this series will have additional
stories to tell once/if they save New York sometime later this year.

> My boss is convinced that "Mirror Chicks" husband is the same guy who
> is "Evil Glasses/ Cheerleaders Foster Dad" "s "Mind Reaming Minion". I
> don't think so.
>
> Open Questions:
>
> Who is Skylar? What is his power?
>
> What is the nature of "The Younger Brother"'s power? (I think he
> mimics the power of whoever he is with)

I think this is pretty obvious, right?    It seems very similar to the
power of "Rogue" from X-men - only requring just proximity and not
physical touch.

> Just who is "Evil Glasses/Cheerleader's Foster Dad"?
>
> Is "Mirror Chick"'s ex guilty or innocent?
>
> What did "MInd Reaming Minion" do to "Psychic Cop"?

It seems possible that he also enhanced the cop's power.   Previously,
the cop was only occasionally hearing voices.   Now, he is hearing
voices constantly, which he used to effect with his wife, and which
caused him problems in the C-Store

  JDG