Please pardon the intrusion.

Last week I noticed that I was not receiving some of the daily news updates I am subscribed to. Since then, more and more such daily or near-daily services have stopped arriving. I have also noticed an apparent dropoff in the amount of regular e-mail I get every day. Today, not only did more (paid) subscription services disappear, but on at least one discussion list I am a member of I have not received copies of the messages I have sent to the list (although they must be getting through as some people have responded to them), and at least one person has informed me that messages from my account are being labeled by his gmail account as spam. It looks as though the problem started around 3 or 4 Nov. I haven't changed any e-mail settings or installed any new filtering or firewall software, so I'm guessing that BellSouth may have done something with their server software probably over the first weekend in Nov. I filed a problem report with them a little while ago, which according to their web site was successfully sent, but so far have not received a response. (Though I'd be happy with them simply fixing the problem as I requested.) Anyway, in case they want any more information, I thought I'd send a message to all the lists I'm a member of and individuals with which I regularly correspond to see if it goes through or runs into problems. Please, don't _everyone_ on the list respond :P , but I would like a response or a few to know that my messages are getting through to the list. I would especially like to hear from the list owners if this message triggers spam filters or other problems, or from others who find this message labeled spam.

Thanks!

-- Ronn!  :)