> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >The list  should be working... but is it?

> Does self employed count?

It had better; ponies need new shoes, kitties need
kibble, and the car needs a visit to the mechanic
(front door won't open from the outside, but will from
inside...grrrrr).

Speaking of kitties, in one of those "why didn't *I*
think of that!" moments while channel-surfing, a vet
was on PBS talking about reducing boredom for
house-bound pets.  One of the measures he advised was
buying "food puzzles" to slow bolting and promote
thinking; being on a limited budget, I improvised:

Take one smallish (12-15oz) water bottle [yes, Ronn,
an _empty_ one!  ;) ], cut ~8 small holes in it with
an Exacto knife, pour in a bit of kibble, screw the
top back on, and place on floor.

Cat hilarity ensues!

Debbi
who isn't sure what she would use for a dog - maybe
one of the large (1+gal) vegetable oil containers?