http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn12301&feedId=online-news_rss20

A man with an unusually tiny brain a huge fluid-filled chamber called a
ventricle took up most of the room in his skull, leaving little more
than a thin sheet of actual brain tissue  more than a 50% to 75%
reduction.

Intelligence tests showed the man had an IQ of 75.

"The whole brain was reduced - frontal, parietal, temporal and
occipital lobes - on both left and right sides. These regions control
motion, sensibility, language, vision, audition, and emotional and
cognitive functions,"

 "the brain is very plastic and can adapt to some brain damage
occurring in the pre- and postnatal period when treated appropriately,"
he says.

"If something happens very slowly over quite some time, maybe over
decades, the different parts of the brain take up functions that would
normally be done by the part that is pushed to the side,"

Half My IQ And Makes Twice As Much Money Maru
rob

Money isn't everything, Rob, 150 is genius I.Q.
If this guy had use of the 50- 75% he lost, he could be in the 200
range.

Not no genyus, Jonny, but I luck gude!~)