http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=googlegangers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21050562/site/newsweek/

Eve Fairbanks knew something was up four years ago when her mother
drove six hours-from her home in northern Virginia to New Haven,
Conn., where Eve was a sophomore at Yale-just to have lunch with her.
After a meal of risotto came the moment of truth: "I know about the
porn," Mom told her. It was an honest mistake: Eve's name popped up on
a handful of X-rated sites when her mother had Googled her out of
maternal curiosity. But that Eve Fairbanks wasn't her Eve-it was a
"Googlegänger," a virtual doppelgänger with the same name. "Obviously
[mom] wanted to hear my side of the story," says Eve. "but she put a
lot of trust in Google as a

Hey! I got an astrophysicist Googleganger!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Robert+Seeberger

xponent
Twins Maru
rob