On 6 Dec 2007, at 19:23, Olin Elliott wrote:

> I have tried several times to join the weekly chat, but despite
> following all your instructions and trying every approach I could
> think of, I can't seem to get it to work.

It works on Mac OS X, Windows XP,  Linux and other OS's using the
Safari, Firefox or even Internet Explorer web browsers.

You do need to have Java installed and enabled which is by default on
Mac OS X  but not on Windows XP. Linux users can sort themselves out I
trust :-)

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant
market share. No chance" - Steve Ballmer