Dan M wrote:
>However, since I try to be polite, I will refrain from that until I
>can devote a day or two per post honing my responses down to strict,
>yet unspecified, page limitations or I am told that I am allowed to
>write long posts.

Passive-aggressiveness aside, I personally wouldn't want you to do
that.  On the occasions when I have time to read your posts and not
just skim them in a short attention span theater tl;dr style, I find
them rewarding.  But that may simply be because you're usually better
educated on whatever topic we're going on about.

But that's just me.  You want to talk about the subtleties of
American foreign policy, I'm happy to be a listener.  You want
to discuss the subtle nuances of the current mortality tables, or
preferably - since I'd rather leave work at the office - the crit
rocket, I'm your man.  :-)

Jim
Deadly actuary with deadly accuracy Maru