On Feb 20, 2008, at 9:53 PM, Dan M wrote:

> [...]

The Robot-union dodge is completely bogus. All off-planet robotic
sites have been right-to-work since Reagan deregulated the industry.

L4 has been given to Haliburton under a no-bid contract to develop a
base for the Reticulian attack on Earth in 2012, just as the Mayans
predicted. If you think black helicopters are a-comin-a-gitcha, you
ain't seen nothin' yet: Think black flying saucers.

As a result, the New World Wal-Mart will be on L5, not L4, and it will
NOT be unionized.

PS: remember that L4 and L5 are *moving* points, tracing tadpole-shaped
orbits ahead of and behind Earth on its orbit, so the nearest New World
Wal-Mart could be as much as a quarter orbit behind Earth at any given
time.

Dave