From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lance A. Brown
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:28 PM
To: Killer Bs (David Brin et al) Discussion
Subject: Re: What were they thinking? (MS Office 2007)

Curtis Burisch wrote:
> This kinda backfired, where I'm from. Sensor II razor was so popular they
> were forced to continue selling the blades ever after. I'm on a 15 year
old
> razor, buying a blade every 2 months. The modern innovations do not
impress.
> I give gilette like around a dollar a month, and I don't begrudge them
that.
> It's a great razor, with great blades. Screw the 3 and 4 blade things,
they
> don't do it for me.

Or go like me.  I've not put a razor to my face in something like 18
years or so.  I forget.  I did shave my head for a while after doing
away with my thinned out pony tail, but gave that up for the stubbly
look a trimmer leaves.  Much easier to maintain and actually looks
better on my dome. :-)

--[Lance]

--
  GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
  CACert.org Assurer