Nick Arnett wrote:

> So... I "upgraded" to Microsoft Office 2007 recently.  Can't do half of
> what I used to do because I can't find anything.  They seem to have
> succeeded in making it harder to use.

And you don't even have to handle the mistranslations of the commands.

The idiots that translated M$ products into Portuguese decided to
"aportuguesar" the commands. So, if in Portuguese "paste" is
"colar", and the Control-C was taken by Copy, some idiots use
Control-L to paste, other idiots use Control-O, or Control-U, or
Control-A - whatever its single neuron was thinking at that moment.

So, the user must memorize one set of Control-things for _each_
application.

Alberto Monteiro