Hello List --

Warren Ockrassa wrote:
> Oh, and Bill Gates is a thief, self-aggrandizer and general all-around
> bastard.
[rest of screed omitted for my own peace of mind]

Good grief Warren.  NO ONE is that one-dimensional.  I can point to at least
one project here in Portland that wouldn't have succeeded if it hadn't been
for the Gates Foundation.  It's called Outside-In and serves street youth in
Portland dealing with sex and gender issues.

While I'm no fan of MS (I Mac, myself, and would never go over to the dark
side), I can't believe that one person is such a personification of evil as
you seem to think of Gates.  I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Amities,

Jo Anne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]