On 23/07/2008, at 11:21 PM, Julia Thompson wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Bruce Bostwick wrote:
>
>> "You wanna tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing?"
>> -- Toby Ziegler
>
> Why did Toby get all the really good lines?

He didn't get them all. He got a lot, but so did Josh, and Sam, and
CJ, and President Bartlett, and Leo, and Donna.

Good deal: our local gamesmusictvdvdhifigearshop has a special on - TV
box sets at $30. But buy-two-get-one-free.

So, buy two, that's $20 a season one you pick up a third.

So, we went a bit mad and bought all of buffy, all of west wing and
with the final free slot grabbed firefly. :-)

Charlie
Watching Le Tour Go Up Some Big Hills Maru