> I would love to see a summary of the good & evil deeds
> that the "best &
> brightest" have been responsible for over the years
> and contrast that with
> the deads of the "worst & dimmest", but it
> hasn't been done and I suspect it
> is impossible to do.
> What justification do you have for your assertion?  I
> don't think Hitler or
> Pol Pot or Idi Amin would be classified as "best &
> brightest", do you?
> Regards,
> Wayne.

i believe someone already explained how that was exemplified by america's
involvement in vietnam.

there are many other examples of how u.s. foreign policy has been an instrument
of evil, maybe not on a level with alexander, julius caesar, stalin, mao, or
pol pot, et al, but certainly not altruistic as claimed by bushco and company.

cetainly savage barbariansm such as idi amin and hitler, consider themselves to
be the best and the brightest as they engage in genocide.
jon