Bruce Bostwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Most of them already know -- they don't need me to tell them.

If you say so. You are obviously an expert entrepreneur. But no
doubt your skills are more useful telling people what they should do
than what they do not have the intelligence or ability to do.

> Ask  anyone who's ever tried to start a business, and all but a very lucky
> few will tell you more than you ever wanted to know about how tricky
> it is to hit a market niche

Ah, so it is luck whether they succeed? Could be. A lot of people probably
do not know as much as they think, so although they may have a plan,
it may actually be luck whether the plan succeeds. That sounds familiar,
no? Kind of like people who have plans about what everyone should do
to make everything shiny and happy?

> It's rather important to keep in mind that the USA is still running to
> some extent on the momentum of the wartime mobilizations of WWII and
> Vietnam,

LOL! Cite, please.

> I'm proposing persuasion.  You seem to be confusing that with coercion.

I'm glad to hear that you do not support new legislation that will coerce people
to follow your rules.

> Well, at least we agree that the choice being offered to much of the
> labor force isn't really a palatable one.

No, I do not agree. Any choice is more palatable than no choice.