On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 10:31 AM, John Williams
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  Nick Arnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Ah, when the Wonder Years give way to the Sociopath Years.
>
> If my post was an "ad hominem attack" (which it wasn't, but apparently some
> disagree), then what is the above?

This was an "attack" on all teenagers and thus not a *personal* attack.

If you think that describing your words as teenager-ish is a personal
attack, then I guess it was.

I don't think it is a personal attack to say that something you said sounds
like something a teenager would say.

Given all your ranting about not forcing you to do anything you don't want
to do, I would think that you would regard moderation as evil censorship,
etc.

Nick