On 20/10/2008, at 10:50 AM, Julia Thompson wrote:
> Sometimes some folks have problem spotting the troll.

Yep. Sneaky at times, them trolls. And there's a subtle difference
between someone trolling purely maliciously, and someone yanking a
chain in order to hold a mirror up to someone else's arguments, if
you'll forgive me the mixed metaphor...

Me, WYSIWYG. I like a good debate. I occasionally get caught up in
things and need to back out earlier than I do (but this tendency has
decreased since working for someone else, as I can no longer spend 2 -
3 hours a day writing email and definitely don't post with beer in me
as often!!!). But I don't have an "online persona".

Charlie.