On 20 Oct 2008, at 06:34, Charlie Bell wrote:

> Anyway, I just thought I should say that despite the lack of onlist
> chatter, some of us abroad are watching closely (I watched the first
> two debates in their entirety, and highlights of the third, and the
> roast from the dinner the other night - how come the McCain that was
> delivering such good lines in the roast doesn't seem to be the same
> one that's running for President??).

The Presidency is now a poisoned chalice.

The fix Maru

  "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product
of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." - Albert
Einstein

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]