On 20 Oct 2008, at 14:08, Lance A. Brown wrote:

> As Mr. Bell said:  This is a private list on a private server.  It
> is as
> if we were all invited to a never-ending coffee at Dr. Brin's house.
> Dr. Brin drops in occasionally and his appointed host includes himself
> in the conversation while also maintaining the decorum of the
> occasion.

That's a creepy image!

> I see nothing wrong with that.

Twilight Zone Maru

  "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product
of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." - Albert
Einstein

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]