Jon Louis Mann wrote:

> A Democratic congress will tax the wealthy and redistribute the
> wealth to the poor and middle class.
>
> If McCain wins he will continue GOP policies of subsidizing the corporate
> state and cutting social programs. Jon

This is something I don't understand. If Obama is the anti-corporation
candidate, how he gets 2-3x more money for the campaing than
McPalin?

Alberto Monteiro

PS: former terrorist, bank-robber, kidnapper, communist, quasi-nudist
and marijuana apologist Gabeira lost the Rio election with 48.5% of
the valid votes _for him_. That's a pity, he had some really
interesting ideas.