On 29 Oct 2008, at 10:40, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

> WTG wrote:
>>
>> Another example of why term limits are a good idea for all elected
>> offices.
>>
>> Corruption Maru
>>
>>  "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and
>> product  of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable,
>> but still  primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty
>> childish." - Albert  Einstein
>>
> Ah, so your anti-religions messages are _not_ an expression
> of devout atheism, but because you think God should be
> elected like anyOne else, and should have a term limit to
> His omnipower?

I think the nepotism and cronyism depicted in many religions sets a
poor example. Yahweh sends his *son* to save mankind? Noah gets the
job of building the ark without competitive tendering?

Why don't the angels have a union Maru?

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

“Babies are born every day without an iPod. We will get there.” - Adam
Sohn, the head of public relations for Microsoft's Zune division.