At 09:18 AM Wednesday 10/29/2008, Mauro Diotallevi wrote:
>At 06:13 PM Tuesday 10/28/2008, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:

>> >There's got to be a reference to the Mandelbrot set in there
>> >somewhere .. :)
>>
>>"Let them eat almond bread"?
>
>Mmmmm... almond bread... [makes Homer Simpson sound]
>
>Mauro Diotallevi
>"The number you have dialed is imaginary.  Please rotate your phone 90
>degrees and try again."

Catching up on some TV this afternoon, I saw
repeatedly a couple of ads for Clorox®™ products
for cleaning the bathroom, one of which features
a girl in the bathtub imagining herself as a
mermaid and the other a boy imagining himself a
pirate, both of which end with a tag line that
says "Because a bathroom can be more than a
bathroom, Clorox®™ helps keep it clean, even the imaginary parts."

. . . ronn!  :)