> > if i wanted to achieve the american dream i would be
> "forced" to borrow at usurious terms.

> So when you write forced in quotes, you really mean
> "not forced". No
> one forced you, or people like you, to borrow money at
> terms you did
> not like. You chose to do so. Don't you think it is
> better to say what
> one means and not to play with language to try to blame
> other people
> for one's own choices?

you know what i mean is more like a form of coercion under duress when one has
no choice but to accept the banker's terms, since they control the regulators.

you are the one playing with context and giving your own spin to what i say by
being picyune. i see how you nitpick, all the time on this site.  you look for
any thing you can mock or attack.
so you can ignore valid points you are unable to refute.

just so you don't think you drove me off, i will be starting back to work next
month, so i won't have time to play your little mind games.  you will just have
to get a life, or find someone else to bait.

the fact that you continue to avoid revealing who you really are, your tax
bracket, and what you do for a living is further  proof you are a troll, or are
you holding out for more money?
jon