Pat,

Thanks for this post. I just spent some time explaining to 11-year-old
Ryan what a conspiracy theory was, and my own reasons why they tend to
fall apart. I'll probably share some of this with him, if he's still
interested. (He was a captive audience in the car in traffic on the
way to school when we talked about it Friday).

Dave