On Feb 10, 2009, at 5:18 AM, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:

> At 09:26 PM Monday 2/9/2009, Dave Land wrote:

>>> I was disappointed that the EDS commercial was just ranked fifth on
>>> last week's show of all-time best Super Bowl commercials, 'cuz it
>>> leaves me ROTFLOL so hard I have tears in my eyes . . .
>>
>> Maybe it came in 5th because the commercial is almost a decade old?
>
> How old is the Mean Joe Green Coke commercial?

30 years this year, I think. Was the "cats" commercial a send-up of the
original EDS commercial from 2000, just a repeat, or did it take the
story
further? I don't know.

What I liked about the Polamalu ad was the way it paid homage the old
Mean
Joe Greene ad, but had its own flavor with the brand manager dudes.

Dave