My network connection is finally working again, so I was able in fairly
short order to restore all the settings for digest and "no mail."  As I
mentioned previously, I suspect you'll need an admin to set "no mail" to
off... but none of you with "no mail" set will receive this message, so it's
a bit of a moot point.  Or a mute list server.
You might want to check settings anyway, just to be sure.

We seem to be up and running properly again... I'll see about copying the
archives soon.  There's a fairly horrible way, possibly, to fool the new
hosting company's mail server into thinking it is receiving all the old mail
in a way that would build up the archive, but I don't think I want to try
that.  We'll see what I come up with.

Nick